Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board

#1 - Ask us a question or tell us what you want to do

#2 - Then click

Ask us a question Close

Your Library is your private area on this web site that lets you collect pages and documents for your reference. To view your Library and add new content to it, you need to be logged in.

If you've already set up your Library, click here:
Log In Now
If you need to set up your Library, click here:
Set up your library Now

Want to know more? Learn about your Library

Add this page to your library Close

Did you find this page helpful?

Did this page present the information you expected?

Please tell us a little bit more about what you think:

Tell us how we can improve this page Close

When should I report an injury or incident?

All injuries and incidents should be brought to the attention of your supervisor. This could prevent similar or more serious incidents/injures in the future. These incidents are required to be recorded and maintained on-site using these forms:

Whether you're required to notify YWCHSB about the incident depends on two questions:

  1. Did the worker lose work time beyond the day the injury happened?
  2. Did the worker seek medical attention off the worksite?

If either of those conditions applies, you should report the incident to the board.