Modernization of the Workers’ Compensation Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act survey 2
Thank you for participating in this survey. On behalf of the Government of Yukon, Yukon Workers’ Compensation Health and Safety Board (YWCHSB) is seeking your input on how we can make the occupational health and safety and workers’ compensation systems better for all Yukoners.
This survey is voluntary and will take between 10 to 25 minutes to complete depending on your answers. This survey aims to gather information from Yukoners on these issues. To find out how YWCHSB will manage the information collected, click here.
The Government of Yukon is looking to modernize and amalgamate the Workers’ Compensation Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Our goals are to:
- enhance workplace safety;
- reduce workplace incidents and injuries;
- improve services for our clients;
- reduce red tape and delays for workers and employers; and
- continue to responsibly manage the Compensation Fund.
Take the survey now