Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board

#1 - Ask us a question or tell us what you want to do

#2 - Then click

Ask us a question Close

Your Library is your private area on this web site that lets you collect pages and documents for your reference. To view your Library and add new content to it, you need to be logged in.

If you've already set up your Library, click here:
Log In Now
If you need to set up your Library, click here:
Set up your library Now

Want to know more? Learn about your Library

Add this page to your library Close

Did you find this page helpful?

Did this page present the information you expected?

Please tell us a little bit more about what you think:

Tell us how we can improve this page Close

How do I report an injury?

The quickest and easiest way to report a workplace injury is to submit a form on this web site. You can also submit a paper copy.

Workers' Online Form

If you're the worker or employee who was injured, use this form:

Note: Workers should file a Report of Injury/Illness if medical treatment was required off the job site and/or the worker needed time off work, beyond the day of their injury.

Employers' Online Form

If you're the employer, use this form:

Doctors' Form

If you're the doctor attending to the injury, you can download a printable version here: 

Paper Copies

Printable versions of the workers' and employers' injury/illness forms can be downloaded from this web site:

Alternatively, you can pick up paper copies at the YWCHSB building in Whitehorse.

Completed forms should be delivered immediately to YWCHSB by fax to (867) 393-6279. You can also drop off forms at or mail them to the YWCHSB at 401 Strickland Street, Whitehorse, Y1A 5N8.