Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board

#1 - Ask us a question or tell us what you want to do

#2 - Then click

Ask us a question Close

Your Library is your private area on this web site that lets you collect pages and documents for your reference. To view your Library and add new content to it, you need to be logged in.

If you've already set up your Library, click here:
Log In Now
If you need to set up your Library, click here:
Set up your library Now

Want to know more? Learn about your Library

Add this page to your library Close

Did you find this page helpful?

Did this page present the information you expected?

Please tell us a little bit more about what you think:

Tell us how we can improve this page Close

Is there a deadline for filing my claim appeal?


After receiving a decision you don’t like, you have 24 months to file a notice of appeal. The Request for Review by a Hearing Officer form is here.

So, if you get a decision you don’t like on September 20, 2013, you have until September 20, 2015, to request such a review.

After the hearing officer decision is made, you have 24 months to appeal that decision to the Yukon Worker’s Compensation Appeal Tribunal.

The appeal must be made in writing.

You can find the WCAT Notice of Appeal here.