Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board

#1 - Ask us a question or tell us what you want to do

#2 - Then click

Ask us a question Close

Your Library is your private area on this web site that lets you collect pages and documents for your reference. To view your Library and add new content to it, you need to be logged in.

If you've already set up your Library, click here:
Log In Now
If you need to set up your Library, click here:
Set up your library Now

Want to know more? Learn about your Library

Add this page to your library Close

Did you find this page helpful?

Did this page present the information you expected?

Please tell us a little bit more about what you think:

Tell us how we can improve this page Close

What does my assessment pay for?


Your premiums compensate injured workers, paying for their loss of earnings, medical aid, rehabilitation and the cost of managing their claim.

The compensation system is paid for solely by businesses to assist workers injured on the job. In return, employers are shielded from lawsuits that could destroy their business.

The Yukon’s public health care system does not cover medical bills for a worker’s compensation claim. These bills are paid by the Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board.