Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board

#1 - Ask us a question or tell us what you want to do

#2 - Then click

Ask us a question Close

Your Library is your private area on this web site that lets you collect pages and documents for your reference. To view your Library and add new content to it, you need to be logged in.

If you've already set up your Library, click here:
Log In Now
If you need to set up your Library, click here:
Set up your library Now

Want to know more? Learn about your Library

Add this page to your library Close

Did you find this page helpful?

Did this page present the information you expected?

Please tell us a little bit more about what you think:

Tell us how we can improve this page Close

How do I apply for an OH&S regulation variance?

To apply for a variance of an Occupational Health and Safety regulation, an employer must submit a detailed request directly to the Director of OH&S. You can use this Application for Variance of an OH&S Regulation form as a template for preparing your application.

Submit your application well in advance of when you'll actually need the variance in place. We carefully consider each request of this nature, and that can take some time.


If you have any questions about applying for an OH&S regulation variance, please call us at (867) 667-5645 or 1-800-661-0443, and ask for the Director of OH&S.