Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board

#1 - Ask us a question or tell us what you want to do

#2 - Then click

Ask us a question Close

Your Library is your private area on this web site that lets you collect pages and documents for your reference. To view your Library and add new content to it, you need to be logged in.

If you've already set up your Library, click here:
Log In Now
If you need to set up your Library, click here:
Set up your library Now

Want to know more? Learn about your Library

Add this page to your library Close

Did you find this page helpful?

Did this page present the information you expected?

Please tell us a little bit more about what you think:

Tell us how we can improve this page Close

Can I appeal an Occupational Health and Safety decision?

Of course you can.

Any employer, worker or trade union may appeal Occupational Health and Safety decisions, administrative penalties, orders or refusals to give an order.

However, before you launch a formal appeal we encourage you to contact the OH&S staff member or the Director of OH&S to discuss the rationale and reasoning for the order or decision.

Talking may eliminate the formal appeal.

When appeal is inevitable, you must do it in writing to the director of Occupational Health and Safety.

The Notice of Appeal form is here. It can be mailed or delivered to our offices below.

If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them.

You can reach us here:

Phone: (867) 667-5450
Toll-free across Canada: (800) 661-0443
401 Strickland Street
Whitehorse, Yukon
Y1A 5N8
(We are open Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)